Bookkeeping services aims at cost reduction and cost management for clients. Specialized team of accounting professionals cater to clients requirements and processes.
Bookkeeping services include
- Accounts Receivables/Accounts Payable Services.
- Reconciliations including Bank, Vendor, Customer, Branch, Inter Unit etc.
- Travel Expenses Processing.
- Maintenance of Books of Accounts.
- Preparing financial statements including Profit & Loss Statement.
- MIS Reports to the Management.
- Balance Confirmation.
Fixed Assets Management (FAM) is an accounting process to keep a track on companies Fixed Asset for the purpose of Financial Accounting, Asset maintenance and Asset Protection.
FAM aims to track the location, quantity, condition, maintenance and depreciation status of the Fixed Assets.
FAM consists of two major activities namely:
- Fixed Assets Verification (FAV).
- Fixed Assets Register (FAR).
Activities performed under FAV/ FAR
- Achieve regulatory compliance applicable to the organization.
- Identification of any ghost assets in the books of accounts.
- Assistance in performing dynamic inventory verification.
- Ensure accurate depreciation calculation for reporting purposes.
- Assistance in movement and disposal of asset in a proper manner.
- Ascertainment of variance between books and physical verification.
- Bar Coding of individual asset tags will significantly reduce the effort necessary for verification of inventories.
- Enables multiple concurrent inventories with centralized reconciliation.
- Ascertain fair value of the fixed assets that may reduce insurance and tax costs.
- Tracks origin and destination of transferred assets. Lists transfer date, acquired values.
Virtual CFO is a seasoned finance professional who helps client in running their finance function with the expert advice and hands on involvement. As a virtual CFO, we engage a dedicated resource who shall perform the following activities on regular basis.
Monitor the compliance of pre-agreed budgets and operating business plan of the Company;
Reviewing the costs/expenses above the pre-decided threshold level before the payment is made by the Company.
Supervising the accounts team and Reviewing and presentation of MIS to the Management on a periodical basis.
Assisting in budgeting and forecasting including sensitivity analysis under different market scenarios.
Assisting on implementing financial processes and controls in conjunction with the client team.
Reviewing the compliance to various Statutes.